Our power supplies were born from a never ending obsession to achieve the cleanest sound possible. The frustration of noisy signals and limited 9 volt battery life evolved into our rechargeable battery power supply for guitar stomp box effects units. Through many revisions and relentless testing, we developed a functional prototype that we exhibited at the 2019 NAMM show.
- 10,000mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Six isolated 9v outputs, one high power output
- Charges in 2-3 hours(*)
- Fast charging in 20 minutes(**)
- 20 hour use time(*)
- Battery charge indicator lights
- More eco-friendly than using standard 9v batteries
- Works with high power digital effect units
- Designed to prioritize extremely efficient power management
(**) Fast charging in 20 minutes will provide enough power to play a full set, but not fully charge the unit.
Why Lithium-Ion batteries?
The type of batteries we use are some of the most energy dense batteries on the market. They are able to gain and release the energy that is stored inside of them quickly, making it possible to power higher current digital multi-effect units as well as charge the battery pack in a shorter period of time. Our batteries are durable. Standard lithium-ion batteries are rated for 500 charge/discharge cycles. The way our system is designed allows us to achieve an industry leading lifetime from our battery packs.